Measures the tendency of lubricating grease to corrode copper under static conditions. A polished copper strip is immersed in a sample of grease at elevated temperature for a specified period. The strip is examined for corrosion and a classification number from 1-4 is assigned based on a comparison with the ASTM Copper Strip Corrosion Standards.
Copper Strip Tarnish Test Apparatus
- Conforms to ASTM D4048 specifications
- Conforms to the specifications of: ASTM D4048, FTM 791-5309
- Test Tube Bath Capacity: 16 test jars
- Maximum Temperature: 190°C (374°F)
- Temperature Control Stability: ±1°C (±2°F)
- Bath Medium: 5 gal (18.9L) water or high temperature heat transfer fluid
- Electrical Requirements: 115V 60Hz, Single Phase, 7.5A ; 220-240V 50/60Hz, Single Phase, 4A
- lxwxh,in.(cm) : 15 1/2x12 1/2x14 (39x32x36)
- Net Weight: 27 lbs (12.2kg)
- Shipping Weight: 40 lbs (18.1kg)
- Dimensions: 7.8 Cu. ft.
Request A Quote