NEW Kinematic Viscosity Bath
Koehler Instrument Company, Inc. (USA) is pleased to announce our new K23900 Kinematic Viscosity Bath. The Koehler Kinematic Viscosity Bath is designed to conduct tests to determine the viscosity of liquid petroleum products, both transparent and opaque, by measuring the volume of liquid to flow under gravity through a calibrated glass capillary viscometer.
The K23900 is compliant with ASTM D445, as well as D6074, D6158, and a variety of other methods. The K23900 features:
- Stainless Steel Bath Construction
- Dual Digital Displays show setpoint and actual bath temperature
- Selectable temperature scale ? Fahrenheit of Celsius
- Multi-point temperature calibration
- Integrated redundant overtemperature and low liquid level cut-off circuitry
The Koehler Kinematic Viscosity Bath is designed with enhanced temperature stability control to exceed the requirements of ASTM D445.