Determines oxidation stability of mineral transformer oils by measuring the amount of sludge and acid formed under prescribed accelerated aging conditions.
Oxidation Stability Bath
- Conforms to ASTM D2440 specifications
- Microprocessor temperature control with digital display and over temperature cut-off
- Six-sample testing capacity
Constant temperature oil bath for testing oxidation stability of mineral insulating oils. Immerses six oil receptacles at the required depth per ASTM specifications at 110°C ± 0.5°C, and controls oxygen flow to each sample at the rate of 1L/h ± 0.1L/h through six independent flow-meters mounted on a common manifold. Insulated double-wall stainless steel bath has microprocessor temperature control with °C/°F switchable digital setpoint and display. Operator and equipment are protected by an over temperature control circuit which automatically interrupts power to the unit when bath temperature exceeds a programmed cut-off point. Communications software (RS232, etc.), ramp-to-set and other enhanced features are available as extra cost options. Contact your Koehler representative for information. Order bath thermometer drying tower and catalyst separately.
- Conforms to the specifications of : ASTM D2440
- Capacity: Six samples
- Temperature Range: ambient to 260°F (127°C)
- Circulator: 1/20hp impeller
- Bath Capacity/Medium: 2.5 gal (9.5L) white technical oil
- Electrical Requirements: 115V 60Hz, Single Phase, 8.1A ; 220-240V 50/60Hz, Single Phase, 4.2A
- Oil Receptacle and Head (6)
- lxwxh,in.(cm) : 14x15x22 (36x38x56)
- Net Weight: 31 lbs (14.1kg)
- Shipping Weight: 61 lbs (27.7kg)
- Dimensions: 14.4 Cu. ft.
Request A Quote