- Conforms to ASTM and related specifications
- Conditions petroleum samples and others requiring close temperature control prior to or during testing
- For use with manual and microprocessor penetrometer models
- igital temperature control with low-liquid and over temperature safety cut off
Constant temperature water bath for conditioning samples prior to a penetration test. Full visibility bath has a large shelf to accommodate a wide range of sample containers, including all containers used in ASTM tests. Sample containers can be left in the bath during the penetration test if required. The base of the Koehler manual penetrometer can be placed directly on the shelf of the bath, or the head assembly of the digital automatic model can be reversed to overhang the bath. Microprocessor digital temperature control maintains bath liquid temperature with ±0.05°C stability throughout the operating range. A large LED provides bath temperature readout in switch-able °C/°F format and a dual-speed circulating pump assures temperature uniformity. The bath is protected by a separate adjustable over temperature thermostat and a low liquid cut-off. A built-in cooling coil is provided for circulating a refrigerated coolant or tap water if needed.
- Conforms to the specifications of: ASTM D5, D217, D937, D1321, D1403, D2884, D5329
- Temperature Range: Ambient to 70°C
- Temperature Stability: 0.05°C (0.1°F)
- Electrical Requirements : 115V 60Hz, Single Phase, 9A ; 220-240V 50/60Hz, Single Phase, 4.5A
- 18x13 1/8x8 1/2 (45.7x33x21.6)
- Net Weight: 6 lbs (2.7kg)
- Shipping Weight: 10 lbs (4.5kg)
- Dimensions: 1.2 Cu. ft.
Request A Quote