Used to control corrosion in product pipelines caused by moisture condensed from gasoline and distillate fuels. Antirust properties are determined by immersing a polished steel test specimen in a stirred mixture of the sample and distilled water held at constant temperature.
Rust Preventing Characteristics Oil Bath
- Conforms to NACE TM-01-72, ASTM D665* and D3603* specifications
- Accommodates six sample beakers
- Microprocessor temperature control with digital display and over temperature protection
Six-place constant temperature bath with stirrers for rust preventing characteristics tests. Stirs sample-water mixtures at 1000rpm and controls temperature with ±0.5°C (±1°F) stability. Immerses test beakers at the proper depth per NACE specifications. Microprocessor temperature control has °C/°F switchable digital setpoint and display. Operator and equipment are protected by an over temperature control circuit which automatically interrupts power to the unit should bath temperature exceed a programmed cut-off point. Stainless steel stirrer paddles are driven at 1000rpm by an improved pulley drive-roller bearing arrangement. Paddles move to a raised position for placement of sample beakers in the bath. Stainless steel bath includes perforated support shelf for beakers and cover plate. Long lasting polyester drive belt improves reliability. Drive train components are protected by a removable steel guard. All exterior surfaces have stainless steel or chemical resistant polyurethane enamel finishes.
- Conforms to the specifications of: NACE TM-01-72; ASTM D665*, D6158, D3603*; IP 135; ISO 7120; DIN 51585; FTM 791-4011; NF T 60-151
- Testing Capacity: Six (6) 400mL sample beakers
- Maximum Temperature: 104°C (220°F)
- Temperature Control Stability: ±0.5°C (±1°F)
- Heater Range: 0-1500W
- Drive Motor: explosion proof ball bearing type
- Bath Medium: 11 gal (41.6L) white technical oil
- Electrical Requirements: 115V 60Hz, Single Phase, 13.0A ; 220-240V 50Hz, Single Phase, 6.8A ; 220-240V 60Hz, Single Phase, 6.8A
- Steel Test Specimens (6) , Type 2 Plastic Specimen Holders (6) , Plastic Beaker Covers (6)
- lxwxh,in. (cm) : 32.3/4x14.1/4x27 (83x36x69)
- Net Weight : 79 lbs (35.8kg)
- Shipping Weight: 150 lbs (68.0kg)
- Dimensions: 16.2 Cu. ft.
Request A Quote