FlashPure cartridges are offered in a wide range of sizes, covering different stationary phases, particle sizes and geometries. This enables the user to choose the flash cartridge which best suits his purification.
- Different sizes for scalability from milligrams to grams
- Broad range of different normal and reversed phases
- Small & spherical particles for fast separations and high loadings
- RFID tag for an automatic transfer of important parameters for a run on a Pure chromatography system
- Easy selection via the digital tool FlashPure Scout
- Compatibility with the Pure Navigator software (flash method optimization by interpreting TLC or HPLC scouting runs)
Choose Your FlashPure Stationary Phase
Ideal conditions for a successful separation result are given when the polarity of the target compound and the phases match. In case of solubility issues of the sample in the starting eluent, solid loading is an option.
|High and medium polar compounds, most popular polar phase; mainly used for flash applications
|Low polar and unpolar compounds, most popular unpolar phase
|High and medium polar molecules, e.g. carbohydrates and amines
|Wide variety of molecules, e.g. acidic, basic or acid sensitive compounds
|C18 WP (wide pores)
- Guard columns
- Adapters & spare parts
- Column and cartridge holder
- Empty solid loaders
Used to protect the Prep-HPLC columns. Available in Silica and C18 media.
All guard columns and holders are delivered as single pieces and with a 1/16" connection.
Cartridges above 330g require bigger cartridge holder to use with Buchi Pure systems. The Pure Cartridge holder XL can hold cartridge from 330g to 5000g.
Column holders for columns with internal diameter greater than 50mm requires special holder. PrepPure column holder XL can hold columns with an ID >50 mm to connect to Buchi Pure chromatography systems.
Used with Flash chromatography systems to load solid samples on a flash cartridges. Available in two types. Ecoflex Empty solid loader and Pure solid loader. Pure solid loaders are flexible in the amount of sample that can be loaded compared to standard empty solid loaders that have fixed capacities.