The Rotavapor® R-300 meets the highest expectations in convenience and versatility. Its modular design allows extension of the Rotavapor® R-300 to a fully integrated system where a central interface regulates each component.
- Distillation process gets smarter every day
- Optimized productivity, streamlined processes and increased security with BUCHI Cloud Services
- Unattended operation
- Automated execution of customized methods
- Modular design that fits individual requirements
- A wide range of accessories for a wide range of applications
- Flexible Interface positioning
- Save time with mobile process monitoring
- Intuitive system operation with one touch commands
- Easy handling of flasks with Combi-Clip
- Fast reaction times thanks to real-time system control
- More sample safety with personalized glassware
Technical Specification :
|Special features||Rotavapor® R-300|
|Rotation speed||10 - 280 rpm|
|Maximum flask capacity||3 kg|
|Approval||CE / CSA|
|Operation voltage (according to order code)||100 - 120 V or 220 - 240 V|
|Controlled temperature range||Up to 200 °C|
|Angle adjustable||10 - 50 °|
|Weight (depending on glass assembly)||13.5 kg (electric lift ), 13.0 kg (manual lift )|
|Rotavapor® R-300 with condenser (V or C), with heating bath||607 x 429 x 947 mm (W X D X H)|
|Rotavapor® R-300 without condenser, with heating bath
|700 x 590 x 605 mm|
Interface I-300 / I-300 Pro
Smart system control for more precision in less time
All parameters of the Rotavapor® System can be automatically controlled using the interface to improve precision and enable unattended system operation. Off-site monitoring optimizes the time-efficiency of the process.
Vacuum Pump V-300 / V-600
Reliable pressure control for consistent distillations
The eco-friendly vacuum pump regulates pressure via speed control for more consistent distillations. The silent pump comes in two sizes and enables distillations of high and low boiling solvents for a more flexible process.
Recirculating Chiller F-305 / F-308 / F-314
High cooling efficiency with low environmental costs
The chiller reduces water and energy waste, while still offering precise temperature control. Together with the interface, the chiller enables dynamic distillations with immediate process start for substantial time savings.
* Use 1.8 mm thick flasks (1 L) for best temperature exchange at high safety.
Laboratory Evaporation For various applications in QC , R & D , development of new ingredients and components etc.
- Academia / Education
- Food / Beverage
- Environmental Analysis
- Feed Industries