Test Method :
Accelerated Laboratory and Field Procedure for the determination of corrosion of iron, in the presence of water, on samples such as gasoline and gasoline blended with 10% ethanol, E10 (Specification D4814); gasolineblend components (except butane); diesel fuel and biodiesel B5, except Grade No. 4-D (Specification D975); biodiesel B6 to B20 (Specification D7467); diesel-blend component such as light cycle-oil; No.1 fuel oil, No.2 fuel oil (Specification D396); aviation turbine fuel (Specification D1655).
Accelerated Iron Corrosion Tester :
- Preset Temperature and RPM value in direct accordance with ASTM D7548
- 5" Touch Screen Control Display with Soft keys
- 4-position liquid bath
- Integrated Timer
- Small Footprint
Ordering Information :Catalog No.
- K30260 Accelerated Iron Corrosion Tester, 115V 60Hz
- K30269 Accelerated Iron Corrosion Tester, 220-240V 50/60Hz
- 250-000-28F ASTM 28F Thermometer, Range: 97.5 to 102.5°F
- 250-000-28C ASTM 28C Thermometer, Range: 36.6 to 39.4°C
- K30130 Polishing Chuck
- K30150 Drive Motor, 115V
- K30180 Drive Motor, 230V
- 380-100-002 Silicone Carbide Abrasive Cloth Roll, C-100 grit Open Mesh, 38mm width x 22.5m length
For Preliminary grinding and final polishing of test specimens.
Request A Quote