By using a pulsed-field power supply, large molecular weight DNA fragments can be separated and nucleic acids detected into the femtogram range.
- Large Fragment Resolution - Separate high molecular weight DNA smears and fragments through 165 kb in about 1.5 hours.
- Femtogram Level Sensitivity - Achieve 10 times higher sensitivity for nucleic acid smears and up to 100 times higher for nucleic acid fragments.
- Simple Sample Preparation - Minimize sample degradation with fewer pipetting steps and stable reagents.
- Powerful Analysis Software - One intuitive software program automates analysis of diverse sample types.
- Conserve Precious Sample - Unparalleled sensitivity allows you to use less precious sample and achieve superior detection.
- Make Workflows More Efficient - Eliminate pulsed-field gel electrophoresis from long-read NGS library preparation and BAC analysis.