Hot Air Oven a laboratory instrument which is used for various applications in several industries. Hot air oven device is driven by advanced technology which is mainly used to sterilize the product with dry heat. Professionally Triple walled construction helps this device complete its task silently.
Dry heat is suitable for sterilizing metal instruments that rust or dull in the presence of the water vapour. With the help of a thermostat it controls the temperature of the inner chamber for the required time. Air circulating fans help to provide uniform distribution of heat.
The major reason hot air ovens are getting popular is because hot air ovens do not require the water or pressure to be built up in the oven, that is why the chemical industry, pharmaceutical and hospital use to sterilize the product in hot air ovens.
Features and Specification :
- Triple walled in construction with Inner made of Stainless Steel - 304 Grade & Exterior of CRCA steel with powder coat finish.
- Food grade Silicon Rubber gasket which acts as a perfect sealant.
- Temperature controlled by Microprocessor based PID Temperature Controller & PT-100 sensor.
- Heating elements are made of high grade Nichrome wire and provided on the side walls of the chamber.
- Air circulation by motorized blower placed on top of the oven, Natural convection model also available.
- Available with removable SS Rod shelves.
- Temperature Range: 5°C above ambient to 250°C.(up to 300°C available on request).
- Temperature Accuracy: ± 1°C or better.
- Operates on 230 Volts AC Single phase 50 Hz.
|Forced Convection Modelsl||Natural Convection Model||Working space (WxDxH in inches)||Capacity Ltrs||Watts||Shelves|