Labjal Lab NE Water purification System dispenses ASTM grade Type II and Type I Ultra Pure Water.
Lab NE is equipped with the advanced EDI (Electro-Deionization) technology that consumes less energy and has advantage of lower maintenance which helps in improving profitability and save cost.
- Hold up the nature of put away water – The food-grade PE water reservoir maintains the quality of Type II water.
- Hands free Working - Lab NE provides the user and option of utilizing the water system with foot pedal actuation to avoid contamination issues.
- Temperature, Conductivity, Resistivity, Graphical Display of Water in the reservoir are displayed on LCD Screen which assures the water quality, Online TOC monitoring on LCD screen is available on Lab NET model only.
- Choice of Water Reservoir Options – User can chose either 30 L or 60 L capacities depending on their requirement.
- Flowrate, Manual dispense, Auto Volume Dispense – Flowrate is 15 LPH, Manual dispense upto 2 LPM and Auto Volume Dispense from 0.1 to 25 L.
|Feed Water Requirement|
|Conductivity*||< 2000 µS/cm|
|hardness**||< 300ppm as CaCO3|
|Free Chlorine***||< 0.5 PPM|
|Pressure||< 0.05 ∼ 0.5MPa(7-72psi)|
|Temperature||5 ∼ 35°C|
|Type II Water|
|Resistivity At 25°C||10 ∼ 15 MΩ-Cm|
|Type I Water|
|Resistivity At 25°C||18.2 MΩ-Cm|
|Conductivity At 25°C||0.055 μs/cm|
|TOC Level||1 ∼ 5ppb|
|Rnase / Dnase||< 0.01ng/ml / < 4pg/µl|