The optimal solution for laboratories :
With more than 45 years of experience, Telstar introduces the New LyoAlpha equipment, particularly suitable for research departments requiring large freeze-drying capacities. This laboratory unit is especially suitable for the R&D centres in industries, universities, hospitals and scientific institutes. It has been designed according the GLP principles in order to comply with the strictest international standards. This model incorporates unique and high level control performances, as well as excellent technical features.
|LyoAlfa Plus 10||LyoAlfa Plus 15|
|Features||Units||LyoAlfa 10-55||LyoAlfa 10-85||LyoAlfa 15-55||LyoAlfa 15-85|
|Ice condenser capacity||Kg||16,5||16,5||22||22|
|Final condenser temperature*||°C||-55||-85||-55||-85|
|Number of compressors||-||1||2||1||2|
|Base unit weight||Kg||170||200||190||220|
|*All temperatures are given for room temperature up to +21°C|
|Chamber with isolation valve||CHAMBER
Acrylic cylinder chamber with 4 heated shelves (for raw material and bulk). It includes an additional upper shelf in order to
thermally balance the equipment. It also includes isolation valve between chamber and condenser.
|Stoppering chamber with isolation valve||Acrylic cylinder chamber with 4 heated shelves and manual vial closing device (for vials and serum). It includes an additional
upper shelf in order to thermally balance the equipment. It also includes isolation valve between chamber and condenser.
|32893||12 port manifold||MANIFOLD
12 horizontal port stackable manifold including 12 rubber valves (for flasks or wide-neck filter bottles with connection CN29/32).
|7917||40 port manifold||40 port manifold including 13 mm outer diameter tube manifold (for ampoules).|
|66626||Adaptor plate||Adaptor to place manifolds on the base unit.|
|65117||LyoLogger software||Software which allows connecting the equipment to a PC to monitor graphics and record data.|
Accessories Technical Data
|Dimensions chamber with isolation valve||mm||Ø 400 x 480|
|Dimensions stoppering chamber with isolation valve||mm||Ø 400 x 645|
|Product tray dimensions||mm||Ø 300|
|Clearance between shelves||mm||70|
|Total loading surface||cm²||2825|
|Drying in round bottom flasks or wide-neck filter bottles||units||12/24|
|Drying in ampoules||units||40/80|
- Compact console design with casters in order to make it easy to install.
- PLC controlled equipment: automatic pressure control and shelves temperature programming.
- Touch screen that displays system operation parameters and alarm messages. Very wide and useful information and setting selection is provided.
- Monitoring software LyoLogger to connect unit to PC: standard unit including RS232 port.
- Unit allows fully automatic or semiautomatic process. Auto-start up and automatic switch off routines are included.
- Two choices of temperature: -55°C and -85°C.
- Pressure control: automatic control of vacuum for faster freeze drying and reproducible results.
- Isolation valve between chamber and condenser, very useful to test freeze-drying end point by controlling the pressure raising in the chamber.
- Side mounted vacuum and drain connections with valves.
- Upright AISI 316L condenser with total capacity up to 22 kg.
- Automatic defrosting function. Condenser design allows easy and quick cleaning and defrosting.
- Wide range of accessories and options to accommodate to every freeze drying application.