Extremely compact while incorporating robust technical features and outstanding control performances. The Telstar LyoQuest benchtop freeze dryer has been developed to meet the most demanding requirements of a research freeze dryer. Based on more than 40 years of experience, Telstar introduces the LyoQuest as state of the art in performance and process control. The unit was specifically developed for basic research in biotechnology and scientific institutes.
|LyoAlfa Plus 10||LyoAlfa Plus 15|
|Features||Units||LyoAlfa 10-55||LyoAlfa 10-85||LyoAlfa 15-55||LyoAlfa 15-85|
|Ice condenser capacity||Kg||16,5||16,5||22||22|
|Final condenser temperature*||°C||-55||-85||-55||-85|
|Number of compressors||-||1||2||1||2|
|Base unit weight||Kg||170||200||190||220|
|*All temperatures are given for room temperature up to +21°C|
|Chamber with isolation valve||CHAMBER
Acrylic cylinder chamber with 4 heated shelves (for raw material and bulk). It includes an additional upper shelf in order to
thermally balance the equipment. It also includes isolation valve between chamber and condenser.
|Stoppering chamber with isolation valve||Acrylic cylinder chamber with 4 heated shelves and manual vial closing device (for vials and serum). It includes an additional
upper shelf in order to thermally balance the equipment. It also includes isolation valve between chamber and condenser.
|32893||12 port manifold||MANIFOLD
12 horizontal port stackable manifold including 12 rubber valves (for flasks or wide-neck filter bottles with connection CN29/32).
|7917||40 port manifold||40 port manifold including 13 mm outer diameter tube manifold (for ampoules).|
|66626||Adaptor plate||Adaptor to place manifolds on the base unit.|
|65117||LyoLogger software||Software which allows connecting the equipment to a PC to monitor graphics and record data.|
Accessories Technical Data
|Dimensions chamber with isolation valve||mm||Ø 400 x 480|
|Dimensions stoppering chamber with isolation valve||mm||Ø 400 x 645|
|Product tray dimensions||mm||Ø 300|
|Clearance between shelves||mm||70|
|Total loading surface||cm²||2825|
|Drying in round bottom flasks or wide-neck filter bottles||units||12/24|
|Drying in ampoules||units||40/80|
- Extremely compact bench mounted table-top unit. Large capacities of condensation (6 kg/24 h) in the minimum possible space.
- Two different process oriented control systems, both PLC based, adapts the unit to every requirement:
I. Basic control for LyoQuest Series: allows automatic pressure control and shelves temperature control.
II. Plus control for LyoQuest Plus Series: allows automatic pressure control and shelves temperature programming.
III. Touch screen that displays system operation parameters and alarm messages. Descriptive and timely information display and setting selection is provided.
IV. Monitoring software (LyoLogger) to connect unit to PC available.
- LyoQuest Plus allows fully automatic or semiautomatic work. Auto-start up and automatic switch off routines are included.
- Pressure control: manual control (for LyoQuest Series) or automatic control of vacuum (for LyoQuest Plus Series) for faster freeze drying and reproducible results.
- Side mounted vacuum and drain connections with valves.
- Upright AISI 316L condenser with total capacity of 8 kg, which permits freezing of the samples.
- Automatic defrosting function. Condenser design allows easy and quick cleaning and defrosting.
- Two choices of temperature: -55°C and -85°C.
- Wide range of accessories and options to accommodate every freeze drying application.