The New and Improved Koehler Manual Vacuum Distillation System features a removable catch tray that allows for hassle-free removal of the lower receiver.
The Koehler VDS5000 Manual Vacuum Distillation System is the latest design for determining, at reduced pressures, the range of boiling points for petroleum products according to ASTM D1160 and related specifications. The main body of the system or cabinet is composed of an aluminum frame and cold rolled steel walls.
Meets the Requirements of ASTM D1160 as well as ISO 6616, JIS K2254
- Turn-Key" set up and operation
- Sturdy cabinet composed of aluminum frame and cold rolled steel walls
- Control Unit can easily attach and detach from the main unit offering versatility for laboratory workspace
- Clear protective door provides added safety while allowing the operator full view of the system during testing
- Equipped with digital temperature and vacuum displays for improved measurement reading and accuracy
- Upgrade to glassware set composed entirely of quartz available upon request
Request A Quote