The CANNON CMRV-5000 Mini-Rotary Viscometer is designed to measure yield stress and viscosity of drive line lubricants and new and used automotive engine oils over a temperature range of -5°C to -40°C, meeting ASTM D 4684, D 3829, D 6821 and D 6896 requirements. The CMRV instrument determines pumping viscosity in accordance with the latest SAE J300 specifications.
- Self-Contained Air-Cooled Unit - Thermoelectric Temperature Control
- Measures Yield Stress and Viscosity for Drive Line Lubricants and Engine Oils
- Meets Latest SAE J300 Specifications for Low-Temperature Pump-ability
- High-Performance Rotors with Carbon Fibre
- Shafts in Five Removable Cells for Easy Cleaning