The stability chamber works on the principle of relative humidity(RH). The Stability chambers are designed to create artificial replicas or environmental conditions. So as desired you can expose the product to any environmental condition.
The stability chamber maintains the performance standard of giving the best quality result of the product, so you can be assured of product quality which is required by all standard regulatory agencies.
Stability chamber help to ensure customer safety, which means a consumable up product in the market maintain its quality through any environmental condition which ultimately helps the brand ethics toward its customer.
- Controlling system is Programmable Logic Control with Safety controller, auto changeover of Standby systems & other event management with 4.3” Color HMI with touch screen and Ethernet connectivity in system memory.
- Store up to two lakh records of the test audio-visual alarm. The audio-visual alarm ensures a safer environment as values increase.
- Specially designed solid stainless steel wire mesh trays ensure even temperature distribution while testing the product.
- Safety features which are provided in the instrument are password protection at Authority level access for controls and separate passwords at the user level.
- Float switch to cut off the mains supply in case of a low water level in the boiler tank. An Additional safety thermostat to cut off the boiler system in case of overshoot of Temperature. 180 sec. compressor 'ON' delay timer to safeguard the compressor.
- Temperature Range : 20 to 60°C
- Temperature Accuracy : ± 0.2°C
- Temperature Uniformity : ± 2°C
- Humidity Range : 40 to 98% RH
- Humidity Accuracy : ± 2% RH
- Humidity Uniformity : ± 3% RH
- ICH Conditions : 25°C / 60% RH, 30°C /65% RH, 30°C /75% RH, 40°C / 75% RH
Different sizes and volumes are also available as per customer requirements. The system also ranges from single door to double door as per size.
|Cat Nos.||Capacity in Litres||Internal Size Cms. (WxDxH)||External Size Cms. (WxDxH)||No. of Doors||No. of Trays|
|STANDARD MODELS: Inner Stainless steel 304, 0.8 mm & Outer mild steel,1.0 mm powder coated|
|L SC- 100P||100||43x40x60||58x84x127||1||2|
|L SC- 200P||200||50x40x100||65x88x168||1||3|
|L SC- 300P||300||56x45x120||71x93x188||1||4|
|L SC- 400P||400||63x53x120||78x101x188||1||4|
|L SC- 600P||600||74x67x120||89x115x196||1||4|
|L SC- 800P||800||112x60x120||137x107x192||2||8|
|L SC- 1000P||1000||115x67x130||140x114x192||2||8|
|L SC- 1500P||1500||130x89x130||155x136x192||2||10|
|L SC- 2000P||2000||150x103x130||175x150x192||2||10|
|GMP MODELS: Inner Stainless steel 304, 0.8 mm & Outer Stainless steel 304, 1.0 mm dull finish|
|L SC- 100GP||100||43x40x60||58x84x127||1||2|
|L SC- 200GP||200||50x40x100||65x88x168||1||3|
|L SC- 300GP||300||56x45x120||71x93x188||1||4|
|L SC- 400GP||400||63x53x120||78x101x188||1||4|
|L SC- 600GP||600||74x67x120||89x115x196||1||4|
|L SC- 800GP||800||112x60x120||137x107x192||2||8|
|L SC- 1000GP||1000||115x67x130||140x114x192||2||8|
|L SC- 1500GP||1500||130x89x130||155x136x192||2||10|
|L SC- 2000GP||2000||150x103x130||175x150x192||2||10|