The stability chamber works on the principle of relative humidity(RH). The Stability chambers are designed to create artificial replicas or environmental conditions. So as desired you can expose the product to any environmental condition.
The stability chamber maintains the performance standard of giving the best quality result of the product, so you can be assured of product quality which is required by all standard regulatory agencies.
Stability chamber help to ensure customer safety, which means a consumable up product in the market maintain its quality through any environmental condition which ultimately helps the brand ethics toward its customer.
- Double Walled Construction.
- Standard Model: - With Inner Made of SS 304 & Exterior made of CRCA Powder coated.
- GMP Model: - With Inner/ Outer Made of SS 304 Matt Buff Finish.
- High-Grade NBR to Minimize heat loss.
- 7-inch color HMI with touch screen to provide real-time Humidity and temperature.
- Float switch to control the water level in the water tank. A system capable of raising an alarm when the water level is low.
- Store up to 2,000,00 records of test results and audio-visual alarms and can be exported to a USB pen drive in PDF format.
- Graphic charts and tabular format built-in for Humidity and temperature display.
- 4-level passwords protected at Authority Level Access.
- The Air Circulation by Motorized Blower is Installed at The Back of The Unit.
- Cooling Kit Includes Hermetically Sealed Compressor, Condenser, Fan Motor Etc. The Cooling System Is CFC Free.
- Solid stainless steel wire mesh trays to ensure even temperature distribution.
- Illumination Is Provided by Fluorescent Tube for Clear Visibility.
- A Fully Insulated Outer Door and an Inner Glass View are Provided.
- Validation port provided.
- Temperature Range : 20 to 60°
- Temperature Accuracy : ± 2°C
- Temperature Uniformity : ± 2°C
- Humidity Range : 40 to 98% RH
- Humidity Accuracy : ± 2% RH
- Humidity Uniformity : ± 3% RH
- ICH Conditions : 25°C / 60% RH, 30°C /65% RH, 30°C /75% RH, 40°C / 75% RH
Different sizes and volumes are also available as per customer requirements. The system also ranges from single door to double door as per size.
|GMP Model||Standard Model||Capacity Ltrs||Internal size (WxDxH in inches)||External size (WxDxH in inches)||No. of doors||No. of trays|
|LSCG - 100||LSC - 100||100||17x16x24||23x33x50||1||2|
|LSCG - 200||LSC - 200||200||20x16x39||26x35x66||1||2|
|LSCG - 300||LSC - 300||300||22x18x47||28x37x74||1||3|
|LSCG - 400||LSC - 400||400||25x21x47||31x40x74||1||4|
|LSCG - 600||LSC - 600||600||29x26x47||35x45x77||1||5|
|LSCG - 800||LSC - 800||800||44x24x47||54x42x76||2||5|
|LSCG - 1000||LSC - 1000||1000||45x26x51||55x45x76||2||5|