Water bath is a laboratory equipment which uses water to maintain temperature conditions for the period of time based on the requirement of the experiment. It is often used in daily laboratory work. Different sizes of water bath camber are available as the application.
Thermostatic water bath is the instrument for all applications which require work with Erlenmeyer flasks, glasses etc.
The concentric ring helps in maintaining the water heat for a longer period. Concentric rings help in serving the heat to different sizes of glassware.
Features and Specification :
- Temperature controlled double walled chamber made of SS 304.
- The gap between the inner and outer chamber filled with special-grade glass-wool insulation to avoid the heat loss.
- Concentric rings can be removed to accommodatecontainers of various sizes.
- Temp. Range 5 °C above ambient to 95 °C.
- Digital temperature controlled.
|Model||Model||Size in inches||Rating Watts||Holes||Ltrs|
|GMP||LWB3-68||16 x 12 x 3||1200||6 Hole of 3" Diameter||8|
|GMP||LWB3-128||16 x 12 x 3||1200||12 Hole of 3" Diameter||8|
|GMP||LWB4-612||16 x 12 x 4||1200||6 Hole of 3" Diameter||12|
|GMP||LWB4-1212||16 x 12 x 4||1200||12 Hole of 3" Diameter||12|
|GMP||LWB7-620||16 x 12 x 7||1500||6 Hole of 3" Diameter||20|
|GMP||LWB7-1220||16 x 12 x 7||1500||12 Hole of 3" Diameter||20|
|GMP||LWB9-625||16 x 12 x 9||1500||6 Hole of 3" Diameter||25|
|GMP||LWB9-1225||16 x 12 x 9||1500||12 Hole of 3" Diameter||25|