Next-Gen Nitrogen and Sulfur AnalysisXplorer-V; fully automated vertical combustion analyzer
The Xplorer-V is a Nitrogen and Sulfur analyzer that offers the most features out of the smallest footprint. Completely optimized for your (liquid) hydrocarbon sample analysis, offering fast combined TN/TS analysis, top detection performances, smart operation features, data-driven robustness, and a fully loaded method library. All in one single configuration.
The analyzer produces accurate results rapidly and suggests user actions based on extensive data collection. A solution you can rely on. The Xplorer-V is designed to provide the best analytical experience when running (liquid) hydrocarbon applications according to relevant international test methods, such as ASTM, DIN, ISO, and UOP.
- Most Compact Analyzer on the Market
- Integrated 26 Position Autosampler XLS26
- Fast Analysis: 2 - 6 Minutes
- XproVTM Combustion Tube
- UltraLow Detection Limits: 10 ppb (S), 10 ppb (N)
- Nitrogen Oxide Correction Technology (NOCT)
- AutoClean Function
- Easily Accessible Filters and Permeation Tube
- DataDriven Robustness with TEIS Software CounterCenterTM
- Instrument Performance Dashboards
- Operated through PC or Incorporated Touch Screen